Our vision is to enrich and enhance our students' lives in becoming future world leaders with intellectual competence to enable them to become excelling members of society. TCS provide the most conducive environment, where true education complements academic excellence with character and personality development. In order to achieve excellence in scholastic and non-scholastic activities we work in partnership with parents to shape and develop the students into a wholesome personality - inculcating in them a sense of appreciation for culture and traditions and infusing them with a sense of tolerance for other cultures and beliefs without losing sight of their identity and their roots.
Cambridge School Doha aims to produce happy, creative, ethical
citizens who live motivated, fulfilled lives while enriching the
lives of others.
We seek to achieve their through: An enlightened, disciplined and broadbased education that responds to global changes while retaining essential values.
The Cambridge School aims to foster in their students
Confidence and Humility
Ambition and Compassion
Curiosity and Respect
Vision and Tolerance
ACADEMIC RIGOUR * FLAIR * DISCIPLINE
These are delivered through SIX KEY LEARNING RESULTS .
1. All students will be ICT literate and able to function in an IT-rich world
2. All students should be confident and competent in their use and understanding of the ENGLISH language to enable them to take an active role in an international world
3. All students should be confident and competent in their use and understanding of the ARABIC language and culture to enable them to take an active part in local custom and culture
4. Islamic Studies is a key part of education for ALL Muslim students
5. Students will develop interests in sporting, cultural and aesthetic activities as individuals and in teams to develop confidence, humility, respect, compassion, vision and tolerance, and in particular in a Girls environment
6. Academic Rigour, Flair and Discipline are fundamental to students entitlement and futures.